What is a morning basket? Good question, a Morning Basket is basically a collection of books, activities and resources that is used to enrich your children’s learning.
It’s a time to come together, press in and reconnect, share and spend time with the precious ones in your life, your family.
Our themed Morning Basket activities are full of fun, hands on learning activities geared towards 2-6 year olds, but can be incorporated for older children too!
Our packs are also great to keep younger children entertained while their older siblings are busy doing their homeschool work!
- Count and Clip Cards: A number clip activity where children count the number of images and clip the correct number on each card.
- Memory Match: A fun memory match game. Find the pairs!
- Cutting Cards: Cut out the strips and along the dotted lines for fine motor practice!
- Numbers in a Row: Place the lollipops in number order 1-20, or make your own numeric patterns.
- Puzzles: Sweet and simple 2-piece matching puzzles.
- Lacing Cards: Easy to prepare lacing cards- hole punch and string with a shoelace, yarn, or thread!
- Odd and Even Number Sorting: Place the valentines in their correct mailbox based on whether they are odd or even.
- Size Sorting: Sort the pieces between the big and little jars.
- Color Sorting Gummy Bears: Sort the gummy bears by color and place them in their correct jars.
- Building CVC Words: Use the letters to build the words on the cards.
- Cupcake Count: A delicious and fun cupcake counting game where children identify the number and add the correct number of cupcakes to the cake stand.
- Sweets Match: Match the sweet treats with their corresponding silhouette.
- Match a Gummy Bear: Find the color pairs.
- Alphabet Sheet: Fill in the letter with nature objects or decorate artistically in any way you'd like!
- Coloring Sheets: Coloring fun for the whole family to enjoy
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product. Upon purchase you will receive one PDF file ready to print and play!