What is a morning basket? Good question, a Morning Basket is basically a collection of books, activities and resources that is used to enrich your children’s learning.
It’s a time to come together, press in and reconnect, share and spend time with the precious ones in your life, your family.
Our themed Morning Basket activities are full of fun, hands on learning activities geared towards 2-6 year olds, but can be incorporated for older children too!
Our packs are also great to keep younger children entertained while their older siblings are busy doing their homeschool work!
Alphabet Cover Up: An alphabet cover up game with upper and lowercase letter matching.
- Alphabet Sheets: A selection of alphabet sheets with many open-ended uses.
- Aviation Two part Word Cards: A set of Aviation vocabulary cards. Match the word card to the image card.
- Aviation Number Cards: A set of Aviation number cards.
- Aviation Words: A set of Aviation related words to build.
- Aviator Items Match: A simple but fun matching game for your littlest of learners.
- Coloring Sheets: A collection of aviation-related coloring sheets for the whole family to enjoy!
- Aviation Cutting: A fun cutting activity where children cut along the dotted lines. Great for fine motor skills.
- Hot Air Balloon Numbers: A set of number cards that can be used for many learning activities.
- Hot Air Balloon Pattern Match: A fun pattern matching activity.
- Lacing Cards: A set of super easy prep lacing cards. You can use wool, string, or even a shoelace for this hands-on lacing activity.
- Land or Air? A sorting activity. Children can place the different vehicles on the corresponding mat.
- Memory Game: A fun memory game for the whole family. Use the backing page for double-sided printing.
- Number Clip Cards: A number clip activity in which children count the number of images and clip the correctly numbered peg to each card.
- Number Puzzles: A set of counting and recognition puzzles.
- Playdough Mats: A cloudy playdough mat and a selection of aviation-related pieces to cut out and create your own scenes!
- Aviation puzzles: Simple two piece puzzles that any little airplane lover will enjoy.
- Aviator Upper-and Lower-Case Match: A super cute upper and lower case alphabet letter match!
- CVC Words to Build: A CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) word-making activity where children can spell out each CVC word using the hot air balloon alphabet letters and the cloud CVC word cards.