What is a morning basket? Good question, a Morning Basket is basically a collection of books, activities and resources that is used to enrich your children’s learning.
It’s a time to come together, press in and reconnect, share and spend time with the precious ones in your life, your family.
Our themed Morning Basket activities are full of fun, hands on learning activities geared towards 2-6 year olds, but can be incorporated for older children too!
Our packs are also great to keep younger children entertained while their older siblings are busy doing their homeschool work!
In our Botany Morning basket you will find:
- Alphabet Sheets: A collection of alphabet sheets that can be used in many ways. Color, paint, use small nature objects to fill in the alphabet letter, etc.
- Botany Words to Build: A selection of botany words to build using the alphabet picture cards.
- Build a Terrarium: A fun little activity where children can create their own terrarium.
- Counting Potted Plants: A number recognition and counting activity. Count the plants and place the correct number of plants on the shelf.
- Build CVC Words: A consonant-vowel-consonant word building activity.
- Plant Coloring: An activity in which children can finish the plant by coloring in each picture.
- Lacing Cards: A set of super-easy prep lacing cards. You can use wool, string, or even a shoelace for lacing these cards.
- Plant Pattern Matching Game: A plant foliage matching game that is fun but a little bit tricky!
- Memory Game: A memory game for the whole family to enjoy. Print the backing page for double-sided cards!
- Mushroom Numbers: A set of number cards that can be used for many learning activities.
- Botany Clip Cards: A sweet set of number count and clip cards. You can use a peg, gem, or even a ball of playdough to mark the correct number.
- Number Puzzles: Counting and number recognition puzzles.
- Plant Match: A simple and fun plant matching activity.
- Puzzles: Simple two-piece puzzles that any little learner will enjoy.
- Size Sorting: Place the plants on the shelf in size order and enjoy a different take on size sorting!
- Snipping Cards: A cutting activity to practice motor skills as children snip along each line of the cards.
- Upper and Lower Case Match: An upper and lower case matching game.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product. Upon purchase you will receive one PDF file ready to print and play!