This is a pack full of colourful and fun caterpillar and butterfly activities for your little learners!
There are 10 different activities to print and play that covers a variety of learning skills.
The activities in this pack are as follows:
1. 4 PIECE PUZZLES - A set of 4 piece puzzles ready for your little learners to assemble. There are 10 puzzles to make in this activity.
2. ABC CARDS - A set of upper and lower case alphabet cards.
3. COUNTING WHEEL - A counting and number recognition game. Children can count the objects in each section of the circle then peg attach the correct number circle.
4. DAYS OF THE WEEK - A set of days of the week cards and hungry caterpillar food cards.
5. EAT MORE & EAT LESS - A great little sorting activity to encourage healthy eating. Children can sort the foods into “eat more” and “eat less” categories. eg: eat more fruits, eat less cake.
6. FEED THE CATERPILLAR - A great activity for story re-count. Children feed each piece of food to the caterpillar!
7. POM POM MATS - A set of 2 pom pom mats for some fine motor fun! Children can use their fingers or tweezers to place the coloured pom poms on the caterpillar and butterfly!
8. SHADOW MATCH - A set of 18 hungry caterpillar picture and matching shadow cards to match.
9. UPPER AND LOWER CASE FIND - There are so many ways in which you can use this activity. I have used the alphabet cards in a sensory tray and added lots of little bug creatures for the
children to find. Children can take an upper case letter card and place a stone, pebble or glass bead on the matching lower case letter cocoon sheet.
10. WORD PUZZLES - Set of 10 word puzzles to build. Children can build the words by matching the pictures together.
I hope you enjoy this pack as much as I have creating it!
Please note: This is a digital product. Upon purchase, you will receive one PDF file ready to print and play!